These are the tales of New Tibet, an arctic world inhabited by anthropomorphic animals struggling against poverty, organized crime, and the bleak weather to find a spark of hope. Escape is nearly impossible, and even those who get close find that it is sometimes no more than an illusion…
This first volume in the series features:
* Dead End by Samuel C. Conway
* A Prison of Clouds by Tim Susman
* Nightswimming by David Andrew Cowan
* Array of Hope by David Richards
* Touch of Gray by Jeff Eddy
* Skin Deep by “2”
Cover and interior illustrations by Odis Holcomb.
Editor: Tim Susman
Style: Literary Work
Parental Rating: PG-13
Publication Date: January 2002
There are no reviews yet.