It is with great pleasure that we announce the first ever F/F erotic furry anthology, CLAW! Claw will be a yearly anthology in the same vein as ROAR and FANG, so the same general rules apply. Because this is CLAW’s inaugural volume, the theme is “General”, meaning that we are accepting a wide variety of submissions across multiple genres; the editor would like a healthy showcase of F/F erotica, so please feel free to take chances, make mistakes, and get messy. 😉
Claw is first and foremost a F/F erotic furry anthology, so all submissions must include anthropomorphic animals and contain erotic content. That being said, please refrain from excessive gore, bestiality, rape or other extreme content.
Kirisis “KC” Alpinus will be the lead editor for this inaugural edition. That being said, I am looking for enthusiastic slush pile readers. I would also like to showcase the diverse female and female-identifying authors in this fandom, so I am strongly encouraging ladies to submit their stories for consideration and applying to work on this team. If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com detailing your interest and experience working with slush piles.
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines for this anthology:
1) Story length is between 2,500 and 12,000 words. Please query if you plan to exceed this limit.
2) Multiple Submissions – Please limit yourself to no more than 2 submissions.
3) Reprints – For this anthology, reprints will not be accepted. (Anything previously published online is considered a reprint).
4) Simultaneous Submissions – Query for simultaneous submissions
5) All submissions must be an attachment (.doc, docx, rtf) in Standard Manuscript format
6) Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org using Standard Manuscript Guidelines (Strange Horizons has a wonderful link here: http://strangehorizons.com/submit/fiction-submission-guidelines/)
• Submissions Open: February 3, 2017
• Submissions Close: September 3, 2017
• Release Date: Anthrocon 2018
• 1/2 cent per word and a contributor copy of the publication
CLAW is a FurPlanet/Bad Dog Books Production | KC Alpinus is proud to join the Furplanet/Bad Dog Books Production family with this inaugural anthology.